Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just Chillin'

Sorry I haven't written in a while! I've been doing other things, but I'm just chillaxin right now. Everything is still going fine and I'm really excited about tomorrow and Friday. Betcha can't guess what's happening tomorrow! Gotta good answer? If you said it was my birthday, you're right! I'm turning twelve tomorrow. The only bad thing about tomorrow is that I have a stinky math benchmark. At least it's not gonna be all day! On Friday, I'm having my birthday party. The only thing I can tell you about it now is that it's gonna be great. Last week, I went to a Miley Cyrus concert. It was actually my birthday present from mom and dad. Sometime soon I will post about the concert. Well, it's getting kind of late so I better go to bed.

1 comment:

Gingersweep said...

hey gal.
ur party rocked

gingersweep

www.gingersweep.blogspot.com

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!