Monday, July 12, 2010

Just an Update :D


Life:Still great. Well, yesterday on our way to Target we stopped at three 7/11s to get me slurpees, lol. I had banana, raspberry (the best), and orange. It was GREAT but I started to feel a little sick after the third :) Since I hung out with my friend last week (and again on friday), my little bro Josh gets to hang out with his pal. I think we might be going to Kings Dominion next week....not really sure though. The little kids don't like coasters or big things though so we'll be hanging out in the water park. About Friday, I cannot wait! Goin to Kings Dominion with a good friend of mine and we're gonna ride the big stuff ;) (including the intimidator) Still doin perfect, livin, lovin, and laughin ALWAYS.

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!