Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Dream

Okay, there were actual people in this dream and I don't want to mention their names, so the girl in this will be referred to as L, the guy is J. And of course, I'm involved in the dream too. So it starts out that I bring my dog to the park. He was a little, black and brown dachshund. The dog's name was Flip. Flip didn't need a leash. because I knew he wouldn't go too far away from me. He loved to explore, and get to know new people. Flip eventually ventured off onto the basketball court, where L, J, and a few other people played. J was so evil that he threw the basketball at my dog. I got super mad, and started yelling at him. After that, L decided she was gonna be a butt too, and kicked, literally KICKED, my dog across the court. Then there was a bunch of cops involved. I don't remember what happened then, but whatever it was got me on an interveiw with PBS. Why PBS, I don't know. Anyways, each one of us got to explain what we thought of the situation. L said, "The dog shouldn't have been there." J said, "Well we really wanted to play basketball....but the dog was in the way."I said, "You wanted to play basketball, so you throw the ball AT the dog and kick it out of the way? You couldn't wait just a second for me to CORRECTLY remove the dog from the court? -.-" The end of the dream was depressing. Flip died, BUT L and J got charged for murder. xD Crazy dream right? Think it's crazier than last time?

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!