Monday, August 16, 2010

Back in Va


Today I'm not typing from West Virginia, I'm back home in Va. The drive was nice, and not too complicated since the dogs decided to behave. I guess they were just as willing to get home as we were. We've unloaded to suitcases and gotten settled in the house again, so now everyones back to the usual. It took forever to straighten my hair earlier, it just didn't want to cooperate today. After that we ate dinner. I brought back enough tomatoes from my grandparents' garden to last awhile. I tried to play the xbox a second ago, just not working for me though. Call of Duty on xbox is very difficult for me. I just can't aim right on there! I like COD4 on the wii waaaaayyy better. I'll post again tomorrow when something interesting happens.

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!