Friday, August 13, 2010

Not the Best Night


I was so happy yesterday until I realized after my 5 hour ride to West Virginia, I forgot my pajamas. Of all the things I could have forgotten. So, I'm stuck here wearing a pair of boxers and one of my loose shirts. I ended up falling asleep at 12:30, due to my lack of the ability to get comfy, and my allergy problems. Woke up about 20 minutes ago to find that my alarm didn't go off at 8:00. Only because I woke up at 7:20. I wasn't planning on getting up any earlier, but no going back to bed now. Hopefully today will make up for it...

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!