Saturday, August 14, 2010

State Fair


I just got back from the West Virginia State Fair. It was tons of fun! We got to ride things, have snacks, and see animals. Most of the people there looked like hillbillies though... my family might have been the nicest looking there, lol. Everyone had a huge accent. One girl had gotten off a ride and leaned over the grass, puked, and walked away like nothing happened. Very strange... but again, it was lots of fun. Josh and I rode a small coaster, a flying ride, and something sorta like the scrambler at kings dominion. We ate pizza and a big bucket of fries that my family and I all shared. After we ate we headed towards the animals. I had never seen bunnies that big in my life!!! They were SOOOOO CUTE THOUGH! I wanted them so bad.... they were so FLUFFAY! We also saw pigs.... i hated them though... lol. 1. They smelled HORRIBLE 2. Lazy 3. SCARY. There were some mad pigs... they were screaming and throwing fits. Moving on. We saw cows. They were oka I guess.. but I had a terrible fear of getting kicked. Where the cows were there were also longhorns. I really liked those. We saw a few goats with their owners walking around, but one of the best things I saw were the llamas. They looked so sophisticated. Iwanted to hug one really bad, but I also didn't want to get spit on. One last cool thing was the sheeps. They were shaved, but still felt really soft when you touched them. Their faces were so cute! Well, that pretty much sums up my trip to the state fair. Hmm... wonder what Va's gonna be like..... :)

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!