Monday, March 28, 2011

Bringing Happiness

So..... 2011 so far..... wow. It's a very interesting year so far, there's always something unexpected happening. I love it! 7th grade is still full of all kinds of suprises. I've realized you really can't tell ANYTHING AT ALL from the outside... turns out sometimes the smart kid with the suspenders and glasses is probably the most awesome person ever. It's funny how the people that used to bother me so much in elementary school are now my BFFS. I personally like it :) Not to change the subject or anything, but I am totally siked for spring break. BOSTON!!!! :D :D :D I get to stay in a nice beach house (from what i've heard) and chill with my awesome grandparents from Texas! Another cool thing is that I get to ride a plane for the first time back home. HAPPINESS!!!!!!! I just noticed how many excamation points and smiley faces I've typed in this post.... HAHA :D! And to this nice person reading this post (yes i can see you >:D) i wish u complete happiness forever and ever :)

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!