Friday, July 15, 2011

Slurpee? Bowling Balls? Dracula???

My dream last night was really awkward. It started out with me hiking in a forest with my governor school peeps. We were hiking foreverrrrr and then it started SNOWING. In the SUMMER. I stuck my tounge out to catch the flakes and it tasted like one of my favorite Slurpees, Snow Fruit. Then I realized, I was in Slurpee Land. Somehow I ended up in a little boat sailing through the red cherry Slurpee river to a Castle. The river went through the caslte. As I sailed into it, I saw a white snowy platform inside. On it there was this weird guy wearing a cape that looked like Dracula! He started THROWING pink bowling balls at me!!!! Seriously, I mean what the heck?!?!?! Then he told me if I took the pink bowling ball to another castle they would give me a free slurpee, which is pretty stupid since I could've just eaten the river or Slurpee snow. For whatever reason I accepted, and the second guy in a cape threw me in a river. The dream ended after I ended up on a water slide. Except it was a Slurpee slide........
Image from www.commastudio.co.kr

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!