Saturday, October 29, 2011

Great Day.... So Far.


 So far today I've gone to steak and shake, Khol's, and Sweet Frog. Steak and shake was.... uhm..... special. My brother drank ketchup and I got a square french fry. Khol's was fun, we had to shop for my Dad's shoes. Sweet Frog was amazing!!! This was my first visit. I got chocolate ice cream with gummy bears and chocolate chips. It was so pink and green and HAPPY in there! The football team thought they owned the place, though. I think the employees were getting pretty upset with them, lol. Later is Gillian's birthday party! I'm super siked, but it's at Belvedere, so I'm really scared I'm gonna freeze my butt off. It's 39 degrees outside here!!! I could barely handle walking from the parking lot to the store earlier. Wish me luck with that.... *shivers*.

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!