Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sneads Farm

I went to Snead's Farm earlier to pick pumpkins. It was sooo fun! We got a pumpkin that was perfectly round, and was multicolored. We also picked a bunch of pretty sunflowers. We had a war with the bees when we were trying to get those. It was all worth it! They look amazing <3 on our way to get those we found alpachas(sp?), horses, a sheep, and two goats. I LOVED the sheep. The alpachas were rude and snobby. The horses were nice. And then theres the goats... Those things are freakin mean. I almost lost my iPod to one. OMGGG I BOUGHT KETTLE KORN TOO:D it's so sweet! After that we found CHICKENS!!! I fed them, petted them, and attempted picking them up. They are really fast though... My legs hurt from running after them. My Sunday was completely amazing<3

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!