Saturday, November 19, 2011

West Virginia 2 Missouri

Check! It took the ENTIRE DAY, but we made it. We left the dogs and crabs at my grandparents' house to save trouble. The ride was a little less boring than it normally would have been because my uncle made my brother and I a list of stuff to find on our way here. 10 bucks if we find everything from WV to TX :D we've found everything between WV and MO. I tell you what, the most BORING part of the drive was Kentucky and Illinois. There was absolutely nothing to look at! Just a few oil pumps and cows. I wish we could've checked out Chicago, but there definitely wasn't enough time for that. Know what my favorite part of the day was? Think think think.... It had something to do with FOOD and I haven't been there in YEARS. MY PARENTS FOUND A FAZOLI'S AND TOOK ME TO EAT THERE!!!! Ugh, I remember when I lived in Texas and they shut down the one I used to go to. I was HORRIFIED. This is the first time I've been to one since then. Oh, and if you live in a hole and don't know what Fazoli's is, it is an amazing Italian restaurant with the BESTEST BREADSTICKS IN DA WORLD. I ate so many I almost got sick. I also took one back here to save for breakfast tomorrow. Anyway, I'm staying at a Hilton and it is reaaaallllllly nice. This bed is comfy, and I'm super happy that I found a wi-fi connection in the bathtub. Wish me luck on the 10 hour drive to Texas tomorrow!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!