Thursday, December 29, 2011

Michael Jackson

For Christmas I got Michael Jackson: The Experience for Wii and today I decided to trade it in for the Xbox Kinect version so I wouldn't have to use a remote. I played it when I got home from the movies, and it's AMAZING! It actually shows you on the screen dancing with other dancers! It's kinda weird, but really fun. My favorite song to play on there is "They Don't Care About Us". I'm super tired now. It's a really awesome game though, and when I recover from my tiredness I might go back downstairs and play it some more! Go Michael Jackson!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!