Thursday, February 23, 2012

No, I Do Not Listen to Dubstep. I listen to Electronica Instrumentals.

"BWAHAHA. Electronica instrumentals? You're such a freak." Many months later....."OMG do you listen to dubstep?!?!?! Best. Music. EVAR." So everyone in the history of the universe started freaking out over this new music called "Dubstep". I got annoyed hearing about it so much, because I had no clue what it was. Last night I was listening to my Electonica instrumental radio station on pandora, then I realized one of the song's albums was called "Dubstep Hits" or something like that. Okay, so all of you people that made fun of me listening to my electronica instumentals obviously know nothing. Some of that "cool" dubstep music you're listening to happens to be my favorite music, which you made fun of not too long ago. Before you decide to make fun of something, make sure you've at least heard it or know what it is. I refuse to call ELECTRONICA INSTRUMENTALS dubstep. kThanxbai.

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!