Sunday, March 18, 2012

Festival

This is pretty much old news for everybody now, but the week before last my band went to festival. We practiced a ton so we could get a superior rating. Some people were nervous, but I really wasn't that nervous. I was excited for a few reasons.
1. I just love my band.
2. I enjoy performing.
3. I was prepared to get a superior.
4. I was gonna get to see my bf that I hadn't seen in months <3
Fortunately I did get to see him AND my band got a superior. It was quite embarassing though because at the end of the performance I dropped my baritone and knocked over a stand. Luckily, before they hit the floor, I made a crazy ninja move and caught both of them. Everyone performed great! I'm gonna miss this band next year.

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!