Monday, March 19, 2012

I Really Love People

I love people soooo much. They make me smile. I'm not aiming this towards one person, rather I'm aiming it towards all of my friends and family. To the person that's reading this right now, I love you. No matter who you are. Just reading my blog at all makes me smile, and it shows that I have a few people out there that actually care about what I have to say. It really is the little things in life. I'm pretty sure I mentioned in a previous post that the littlest things make the largest impact. I'm not even just saying that to sound all nice or inspirational, I really mean it. The smallest things people do for me are the things that effect my feelings, thoughts, and life the most. Continue to be your awesomely awesome self, because I lOVE ALL OF YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!