Sunday, March 18, 2012

No Moar Slideshow

Unfortunately for whatever reason the Slide website shut down, so I no longer have my slideshow at the top of the page. I thought tht was a great way to share my pics with you without filling up my page, but now I have to figure out a different way. The top of my blog looked kinda blankish when I took it off, so to fill the space for now all I could find was Nyan Cat. Sooo....I really hope you like Nyan Cat. Luckily there's no sound effects added (or at least I didn't think so), so it can't possibly annoy you that bad. All it is is a flying poptart cat. If you know of any websites that I can use for a slideshow on my blog, please let me know!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!