Wednesday, March 21, 2012

We Need A Bunny Suit. Pronto.

I'm not even joking, the NJHS fundraising committee needs a bunny suit for a fundraiser we're planning. It's quite urgent, so if you have one or know where we can buy or rent one, PLEASE let me know. We can't get anything incredibly expensive, so we prefer the lower prices. Don't hesitate, email me or comment some info if you have one or know where I can get one. We need it SOON. Really, really, really soon. My email address is dccrabbygirl@gmail.com. Like I said, DO NOT hesitate. Whatever info you've got helps. If you don't know of anywhere to get one, at least send others this post! You never know who might own a bunny suit. Thanks a bunch! :D

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!