Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Amazing Spring Break

Spring Break was absolutely AMAZING! I did a ton of stuff. I ate a ton of candy on Easter, went to Westmoreland and found 78 shark teeth, went bowling, went to New York city, had a sleepover with Olivia and Cidalia (and while I was there realized how great of a show "So Random" is), hung out with Megan, got a haircut, and went to the mall with Craig. There's probably a few things I forgot here and there, but that pretty much sums up all the best stuff. New York City was really enjoyable. I love the skyscrapers and lights soooo much! Standing in the middle of Times Square is overwhelming, there's so much to look at! I'm pretty sad that the nice break is now over, but then again I kinda missed my friends. Also, there's actually not that much longer until school lets out either.... :]

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!