Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy April, Merry Spring Break!

Sooooo it's April, and it's also Spring Break! We actually got out on Thursday, which was pretty nice since I felt like last week lasted a million days anyway. We're not going to West Virginia this time like we usually do, but we've got other awesomely awesome stuff planned! In 30 minutes, it's Easter. Prettttty sikkeeeed :D. The only problem is that for whatever reason everyone in my house has been in a bad mood. Luckily, I'm not gonna let that good stuff get to me and I'm just gonna worry about me and the happiness I'm gonna get this Spring Break! I'm mostly excited about Thursday. My family and I are gonna go on a bus trip to New York City! I love and miss that place sooo much. I'm hoping this trip will be better than my first. My first trip was fun, but scary and somewhat irritating, then again that was around Christmas time. Surely not as many people will be there on Thursday. I saved up all of my money so I can do a little shopping while I'm there. I'm going to go on a boat to see the Statue of Liberty, see the 9/11 memorial, go to the Hershey's store, go up the Empire State building, and do whatever else I can find to fit in my schedule for the day. This week shall be uhmayzuhnn. Happy April, Merry Spring Break, and have a spectacular Easter!

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!