Monday, April 23, 2012

Sickness

I have been sitting at home since Thursday. I've missed three days of school and my mom is going to pick up my makeup work later today. I'm scared! I'm going to be buried in work! I'm also going to have to make up the PE tests I missed tomorrow. Push ups are not my thing -__________-. I haven't texted most of you very much or at all because for most of the time I've been home, I've been sleeping or glued to the TV. Everytime I took my medicine for the sore throat I've had, I'd fall asleep immediately. My throat still hurts a little bit. Now I'm coughing a little and I still feel icky. My plan was actually to go to school today, but I woke up feeling horrible. I'm going to school FOR SURE tomorrow. It's a day I definitely cannot miss. Solo and Ensemble is tomorrow! I performing in a duet as well as a trio. I'm really hoping I'll have time to practice with my people tomorrow because there are still a few places in the music I think need to be clarified or touched up a bit. Last year I wan't nervous, but this time I am for some reason! It's probably just because I haven't gotten to lay with my groups much and I'm a bit scare my sickness is gonna cause problems for me tomorrow. The pieces we picked are rather challenging too. Wish me luck! I'm hoping to keep my Superior streak going. Surely I'll get over this sickness completely by tomorrow...maybe?

No comments:

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!