Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ay. Ayo. Ay, Yo Dawg.

Tomorrow night is the amazingly awesome Spring Band concert! We're playing a grand total of 7 pieces, with a ton of hard work put behind them. This'll be my last middle school concert, so come support my band at Spotsy at 7:00 pm. You're most definitely welcome to bring friends! I have a really good feeling you will know a few of the pieces. I'm more excited than ever. I just love playing the baritone, and now the band is like my second family. We've all grown so close over the years, it's gonna hurt next year when we all have to be seperated because of the different high schools we have to go to. Well guys, don't stress, don't worry, and have fun, because tomorrow's show is for the eighth graders to shine!

1 comment:

MOMMY ROOSTER said...

SO HOW DID IT GO?!?

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!