Monday, May 14, 2012

Band Party

Friday after school, the 8th grade had a band party. It wasn't the best in the world, but it was still pretty fun. I loved prank calling people and playing frisbee with Katherine! I scared off a few with my signature death throw. That'll fix em :) When we went in, everyone ate the cookies my mom made. Seriously. you people are OBSESSED. I only got one!!! Well anyways, then we went in the gym and kinda ust did whatever. We pretty much just hung out, but at one point me and olivia dared Koz to "propose" to Ben. It was really funny. Ben looked into his eyes and everything!!! Just about made my day. But WAIT- it gets better. After that, Koz walked around the gym like a stripper girl. Thatmade the whole freaking week! To see for yourself, click on the link following :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOO5YmNJUeg&feature=plcp

2 comments:

MOMMY ROOSTER said...

HEYYY i just watched that b4 reading ur blog LOLOLOLOL .....I always knew michael wud b a stripper.......i mean i hav a pic on my phone of him in a cheetah costume biting the cheetahs tail....ya lol il see ya tomorro!!! byeee

chickadee #2 said...

:) haha i LOVED the band party!!! and yes the prank calling was amazing, shania was anoying though... and i wish i could have stayed the whole time!!!

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!