Sunday, May 6, 2012

KD Music Trip

Had the BEST time ever yesterday. That truly was one of the most awesome days I've had! Chorus, Orchestra, and Band people from a ton of schools performed at Hanover High School and then headed to King's Dominion to have fun and get their results. Megan, Nick, Olivia, Cidalia, Leah, Maggie H, Gillian, and Sydney were in my group. We all went on almost every ride in the park. There were long lines for everything at first, but alot of people left after it started pouring outside. My friends and I all danced in the rain and got completely soaked. We all screamed a ton and rode the biggest rides in the park. On the ghoster coaster, Megan and I pretended to be afraid and crying. Two little girls at first tried to make us feel better, but later in the ride they screamed at us and told us to shut up. It was histerical!!! After that, we headed to a pavillion thing to get the results for our band performance. The SMS band got first place! We all screamed as loud as possible and ran to give Mrs. Steckler a hug. The band is such a family! The rest of the night we rode wild rides, talked, laughed, screamed, and continued to have an absolutely amazing time. The only bad thing that happened on the trip, was the battery on the second bus died. We got home around midnight and everyone on the second bus had to squeeze together on my bus. It was all worth it though! I LOVE YOU GUYS! Photo credit to Maggie H :)

1 comment:

MOMMY ROOSTER said...

Hello my dearest friend Cassie!!!!! Sooo ya im comenting on ur blog again cuz i have nothing better to do...lololololol O AND I SEE HOW IT IS!!! U MENTION BAND BUT NOT ORCHESTRA EH?!?!? JUST FOR THE RECORD ORCHESTRA GOT A SUPERIOR!!!!!!! Thank you very much. Anyways....I want a blog reallllly badly.....soooo ya thats it.....im so bored......sigh.....bye

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!