Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Slideshow

Remember when Slide failed and took off my slideshow? Well, yeah, it did, and I didn't have a slideshow at the top of my page anymore. I replaced the blank boring space with nyan cat, but I found a new slideshow website I can use! There's a website called Picasa where I can upload photos and put it in a slideshow on here. You'll find it if you scroll to the end of my posts on this page. Until I figure out how useful it is and whether or not you people will like it, it will stay down there. If I get some good feedback about it, I'll move it up above all of my posts where it used to be.

2 comments:

MOMMY ROOSTER said...

I dont see a slideshow....

Cassie said...

scroll down .__________.

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!