Thursday, May 10, 2012

On a Drive


Right now, I’m actually not at school. I’m on a long drive to an appointment. Sooooo bored! I really hope I don’t have much homework from missing today. It’s a B Day, so all I‘d have are PE, math, band, and science. I doubt I’d do much in math since we just took the SOL on Tuesday. I’m a little sad about missing band however, because I think Mrs. Steckler is giving the Mob Busters and Party Rock Anthem pieces out. Can’t wait til the concert next week. It’s gonna be amazing! We’re gonna play all of our super awesome pieces that we worked on this year, and the tradition of playing Rockin’ Robin. Anyways, missing science shouldn’t be too bad since we don’t ever do anything in that class on a regular day. It’s probably 6th grade review day, but that’s what I kept my old science notebook for! The SOL for science is next week I think. Shouldn’t be too bad. I’m probably gonna post alot today since I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND. Soooo…enjoy?

1 comment:

MOMMY ROOSTER said...

actually we just reviewed our test stuff in science and had to explain y we got stuff wrong and blah blah blah.... so ya b happy

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!