Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New blog? Or continue this One?

I feel like starting brand new and fresh. School just started, I've mentally changed a bit over the summer, and I'm a little tired of the over abundance of pink on this blog. Should I just completely remodel this blog or start from scratch? Personally, I want to start from scratch, but I'd definitely like some opinions before I do :) Comment please. I might get tired of waiting. Actually I'm tired of waiting and I haven't even posted this yet. i think I'll just start a new one now, and delete it if necassary. PLEASE COMMENT, EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW YOU. I'll love you forever. And if you'd rather, i won't love you forever. Take a pick. xD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like ur new one!!!

MOMMY ROOSTER said...

OMG THE MOUSE IS A MILKSHAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H. O. W?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Photobucket
Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics
I have a challenge for you guys! Megan and I got through an HOUR STRAIGHT of this, how long can you last? You aren't allowed to stop watching, even for a fraction of a second. If you have to go to the bathroom, take your iPhone with you. If all fails, just turn the volume up loud enough so you can hear it. Comment on the Nyan Cat post and tell me how long you lasted!